Stir Fry Eggplants and Tofu
- 4lb eggplants
- 1 pack pressed tofu, extra firm, cubed
- 1lb chicken or pork (optional) sliced into thin pieces
- 1 bunch green onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare veggies. Wash and slice eggplants and green onion then set it aside.
- Prepare meat. Slice pork and chicken then set aside.
- Cook meat until well done.
- Add eggplants, one the eggplants are soft, add tofu.
- Add all seasoning and gently stir. Let cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add green onion and gently stir together. Let cook for 1 minute.
- Serve over hot rice.