Pumpkin Tip Soup
- 1 bunch pumpkin tips
- 1 box mushroom (8oz) or 1 mushroom cut into 4 pieces
- 1 young acorn squash (bite-size pieces)
- 1lb chicken thigh (cut into 2'' or bite size pieces)
- 1 stick lemon grass
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chick bouillon
- 10 cup water
- Clean the chicken then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Wash and rinse pumpkin tips (remove the furry spines from the pumpkin tip leaves), mushrooms, and acorn squash set-aside.
- Put the chicken into a deep pot then add water, salt, bouillon, and lemongrass.
- Put the pot onto the stove on medium heat cook for 15 minutes or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Add the young acorn squash to the pot and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the pumpkin tip ad mushrooms to the pot and cook 5-7 minutes until the pumpkin tips are tender.
- Serve hot with rice.