Opo Stir Fry
- 6 c Opo squash, peeled and diced
- 1 c Meat (option beef, chicken, pork sliced thin)
- 1/2 c green onion minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black peppers
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan or wok then add meat and cook until well done (not pink).
- Add opo into the pan then stir for 7-8 minutes (until soft).
- Add all the seasonings into stir fry and mix well together.
- Add all the green onion then stir for 1 minute and mix well together.
- Serve with rice.