Moringa Soup and other Veggies
- 1 green papaya cut into cube
- 1 Acorn Squash (Taub dag) cut into cube
- 4 Luffa Squash young sliced
- 4c moringa leaves
- 2lbs chicken cut into bite size
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 lemongrass
- 4 pieces dry galanga
- 1/2c curry past red or green
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 cafer lime leaves (npais khip fuj)
- 10 cup water
- Saute garlic, lemon grass, curry, cafer lime leaves, galanga, chicken, salt, black peppers, and chicken bouillon cooked in medium heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Then add the water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add papaya let it cook for 7-10 minutes until it gets soft then add luffa and acorn squash let cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- Finally, add moringa leaves last and let cook for another 3-5 minutes.