- 1 head Napa Cabbage (cut into 2 inches length)
- 1/2 cup ginger sliced in thin strip or put into the blender
- 1 bunch green onion cut into 2 inches length
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 1 tbsp Asian chili powder
- Mix all the ingredients together then put the Kim Chi into a glass jar, close tight with the lid.
- Leave the jar at room temperature for 2-3 days to let fermentation occur.
- After the kim chi is fermented, put the jar in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! Will last in for 1-3 months.